9 aprile 2014
I’ve just uploaded a new version of the Blender Wiki PDF Manual on archive.org, updated today.
How this PDF differs from the previous one? See below to discover…
Changes to wiki pages (structure):
- new page Modifiers/Modify/UV_Warp
- new page Modifiers/Generate/Wireframe
- new page Modifiers/Deform/Laplacian_Deform
- new page Physics/Dynamic_Paint
- new page Modifiers/Modify/Mesh_Cache (moved from Deform to Modify)
Changes to wiki manual (content):
- Modeling/Meshes/Cleanup: added “Delete Loose Geometry”, “Degenerate Dissolve”
- Modifiers: added “Laplacian Deform”, moved up “Dynamic Paint”
- Constraints/Transform/Limit_Rotation: added note “This transform does not constrain the bone…”
- Animation/Basics/Keying_Sets: full content added (before there was just a link to an external article)
- Animation/Techs/Shape/Shape_Keys: added note “Show Active is enabled while the object…”, small changes to section “Workflow
- Render/Cycles/Nodes/Shaders: “Compatible” mode is no longer an option
- Render/Cycles/Nodes/OSL: removed “New in version 2.69”, added “New in version 2.70” notes for relevant closures, added “ambient_occlusion()”
- Game_Engine/Logic/Sensors/Touch: added note about “Touch sensor has been removed in 2.69…”
As always you can download it from https://archive.org/details/BlenderWikiPDFManual, along with some less recent version.
A (Mexican!) user asked me for a PDF from the spanish wiki manual, and it was easy to make, so… I did it 🙂 Just note: all non-english versions of the wiki are usually incomplete, not really translated, not really up to date, resulting in smaller PDF also.
That’s it for this release, see you next month!